Gecko Grip™ Leggings are Breathable so you can work out comfortably, Flexible for a full range of movement, and provide Grip.
Gecko XIX™ is the innovative fabric developed by Creatures of XIX® for Gecko Grip™ Apparel. The apparel benefits various practices including Pole Dancing & Yoga.
The Gecko Grip™ catches the light to create a glistening effect, visually enhancing movement for artists, dancers and lovers of all things sparkly.
You can #BreatheFlexGrip in your Gecko XIX™ Leggings, and you’ll adore:
- Sophisticated design lines and thick waistband for a flattering fit.
- Incomparable freedom of movement with four-way stretch.
- Booty shaping whale-tail curvature.
- Staying cooler with wicking and quick dry properties.
- Smooth flat-lock seams for ultimate comfort.
- Foot stirrups for a supportive second-skin feel.
- Gecko XIX™ glistening, making your movement sparkle!
Tested and loved by the one and only World Pole Dance Champion and general industry Goddess: Felix Cane!
Size down for a super firm fit.
Gecko XIX® material has been designed for Pole Dance, amongst other activities that require a breathable, flexible material that also provides grip.
Gecko Grip™ Apparel provides an element of grip and should not solely be relied on, hands and alternate grip points, such as hips, armpits etc should be used at all times.
Consumers using Gecko Grip™ Apparel do so at their own risk and are personally responsible for any safety precautions that should be in place. For pole dancing, use safety mats and use ‘spotters’ (a trained professional pole dance instructor to physically support you) to ensure moves are executed safely. CXIX LTD (T/A Creatures of XIX®) take no responsibility for any misuse of Gecko Grip™ Apparel resulting in injury.
- Do be careful how you position yourself in pole dance moves, if sliding into positions or creating a high friction movement it will increase the rate of wear and tear.
- Do use Gecko Grip™ in your warm up, conditioning and stretching. They also make great non-slip yoga leggings (no non slip mat required!).
- Do use Gecko Grip™ for pole dance moves you are very confident in executing, and know your grip points.
- Do be cautious in positioning yourself every time you enter a pole dance move to ensure you have enough Gecko Grip™, before letting go with your other grip points such as your hands.
- Do check your Gecko Grip™ for wear and tear before each use. If the grip has worn it is time for a new pair.
Gecko Grip™ will be damaged with high abrasion activity, combinations and drops. Avoid these for best use of your Gecko Grip™.
- Don’t use Gecko Grip™ for drops.
- Don’t use Gecko Grip™ for moves you have never tried, even if a spotter is present.
- Don’t use Gecko Grip™ if the grip is starting to wear off.
- Don’t use the Gecko Grip™ leggings if they are wet or if the aerial apparatus is wet.
- Don’t use Gecko Grip™ on poles that are not chrome, steel or brass.
Important note: Pole dance is a high abrasion activity on a dancer's skin. Over time the grip, due to natural wear and tear, will peel off in high use areas.